• The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you're in control of your life. If you don't, life controls you.
      Tony Robbins

• If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.
      Tony Robbins

1. Address: Floor 3th, Information Technology Center of BASU University, Hamedan, Iran.

Tel: +988138270182 & +988138268809         Email: info@wsnlab.org

• Carry out the Wireless Sensor Network Simulation projects
    • Consulting the Wireless Sensor Network Projects
    • Implementation Hardware, Middle-ware and Software of WSN.

for more information you can contact us: info@wsnlab.org

2. Our Persian Forum ,
    www.wsnlab.ir

Gvgrid Routing Protocol

Discussion in 'VANET Networks' started by rusdi, Nov 2, 2013.

1. rusdi

rusdi New Member

hello ,i'm rusdi mustaqiim from telkom university bandung,indonesia.right now i'm working with my last academic project which is talk about routing protocol in vehicular ad hoc network (VANET).in my project i use two routing protocol to be compared that are Gytar and GVGrid,but i have problem about the code of GVGrid routing protocol (patch for GVGrid in NS2),do you understand about GVGrid routing protocol?,im so stuck with this problem,i wonder if you can help me about this problem.i put this paper.thanks a lot.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  2. Mojtaba Asgari

Mojtaba Asgari New Member

Hello brother. If you have source code of Gytar and GVGrid routing protocols, is it possible to send me? I also need such protocols. May be I could solve your problem too.
    Your cooperation is highly appreciated.
    Thank you.
    Homaei likes this.
  3. rusdi

rusdi New Member

i know a GVGrid code but it write in phyton script maybe you can help me to convert that code to ns2. this is the link where you can find it : http://nullege.com/codes/show/src@o...rc@pymod@gvshapesgrid.py/38/gvgrid.DataSource

and the good news is that i have a Gytar code for ns 2.33,but i don't know how to patch that routing in ns2,maybe you can help me too,
    what is your email ? i will send that code to you.
    Your cooperation is highly appreciated.
    Thank you brother.
  4. Mojtaba Asgari

Mojtaba Asgari New Member

5. rusdi

rusdi New Member

i have been sent patch Gytar to your email.i hope you share how to patch it..thanks
  6. rusdi

rusdi New Member

excuse me,,anyone can help me?thanks.